Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bulls coming out

platsak
Super Contributor
Looks like the bulls will make a run for it. Anyone agree and if so which is the best shares to capitalise? Or will it be a case of profit taking later today?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
louisg
Super Contributor
Long term bull in interest rate sensitive stocks. Banks and retailers for me trust.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Plus PPC, MTN, ALT and RLO.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Louise I just dont know about PPC.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Why platsak? It's a fantastic business with excellent cash flows, which it passes on to it's shareholders via generous dividends.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
hello....i agree that PPC is good ,u only have to look how well MUR Group five are doing and going to do in the future to see that that the basic suppliers are going to be in the pound seats!
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Similar to the guys that supplied picks and shovels to the prospectors during the numerous gold rushes.Only this time everyone is making money.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Ja,take your pick.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Bought STXFIN a while back; up about 20% and I want to add more on a pullback very soon. Also hold RLO and looking at SHP with longer term view. What is view on SHP?
0 Kudos
Skyhawk
Contributor
The bulls ran last night 37-6......
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
For my two pennies - agree on PPC ,but also like big construction stocks - held some AEG ,which has run hard,and looking expensive. MUR also pricey. Bought into GRF which on pricing,looks attractive. ABU on Altx also seems enticing,although somewhat illiquid. The best recovery stock for me is ART.Got in at R9,90.This share, for no apparent reason has been oversold .It's a solid coy. with a nice spread of product divisions,good profit history and dividends. OMHO.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Quality company with growth prospects available at a fair price. Results out tomorrow.
0 Kudos