Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bulls vs Sharks

CE
Super Contributor
Bulls - 32 / Sharks 26
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
Mic
Super Contributor
Sharks 27/13 Bulls
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
The current weekly chart indicates a bullish pattern... However, the Sharks will dominate!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sharks 46/ Bulls 12
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Bears 3 - Bulls 0
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It seems ya mist the semi's bru,get a tv
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I know that maybe I dont have a right to spek here cuase I'm a STOMERS fan , but the BULLS has a fantastic and solid scrum with is defnetly better that the SHARKS, but I with support the SHARKS tommorow
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
Sharks 34 - Bulls 28
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
This year the BULLS will crush both the SHARKS and BEARS!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice one Barry hope this is true cuase top40 is struggeling cant get over the try line
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I once attended a Thugby match.So I sat in the stadium at Newlands amongst the proletariat,expectant.To my amazement,30 hairy humans ran onto a field.A dead animal was the ball,the Pointy Pigskin.They kicked it,they fell on it,they ran with it....and never seemed to tire of this mundane activity.The crowds roared, as they once did in Rome. at the Circus Maximus.......so this is what they mean by "Bread and Circuses."....research done.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Breezer, you right you have no room to comment...just kidding. However the bulls scrum aint anywhere near that of teh sharks.Just have a look at the current springbok make up. All but kankowski and botes from teh sharks. Botes prob didnt do enough but kankowski starts before bobby and is way more versatile than spies from the blue balls. ANyway my opinion, UP THE SHARKS....PS - UTD FOR THE DOUBLE
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Up the sharks, always been my team cos our guys down under in the fairest C can't seem to get over worrying about their fairest looks.BUT I don't think Sharks going to have it that easy.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Cheetas my team,but resting this year as they decided to give all the minor teams a chance!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I dont care who wins I just hope the game is played in a great spirit one that makes us proud of being south african, not shamed by their blindness to win. oh sorry ..I thought you were talking about the tiddly winks world cup.
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
If the SHARKS play 80 min of consistent rugby the BULLS will be beaten. The SHARKS have the second best defensive record in the Super 14 comp. so the BULLS will not have an easy time. Good Luck SHARKS.
0 Kudos
destech
Contributor
Watch Hougaard pop out of the scrum with a big expression on his face - he sees a pair of balls and bites into them - only they're his own! Bulls are going to get mauled, obliterated, folded over - delivered medium rare. Tsk . . tsk . . who plays with a guy called "Liefling" in the team?
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
What a sorry bunch of loosers you are! Hope your trading is better than your rugby knowledge. The BULLS will slaughter the Sharks!!! Last week the Sharks were lucky to win - with their pathetic tackling.....
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Go the Sharks!!!! Super 14 Champions 2007. The Bulls are going to get torn apart in the Shark Tank.
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
I suggest you cancel all trades you've done today. Cut your losses. Cry on Saturday afternoon.
0 Kudos