Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Buy Buy Buy

Wizard
Super Contributor
Fear is a baaad thing...! :( “Market can stay irrational longer than the depth of your pockets”…. I didn’t say that
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
fear is good if you use it right: eg if you are losing money you should fear your loss would be too big to handle and close your position, gotit
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
fear is an emotion...got no place in trading...your stop loss is your safety net
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
fear is an emotion...got no place in trading...your stop loss is your safety net
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
For all its worth timing fear on others is essential. I dont think ABL is there yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Buy buy buy! Gansbaai Spar: Backsberg Dry Red R31.95. Pnp price R44.95.Should've bought more. Best plonk on the market! On par with pricier blends like Roodeberg...Sorry not on topic, but it's Friday.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Douwe Egberts coffee at pick an at Benmore R68,95. Normal price R95.99. That IS important to the stressed-out trader. (And a good red.)
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Wrong ! Emotions are good for trading. " http://tinyurl.com/c9j9ec3
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
If you are going to drink coffee then for goodness sake buy some proper stuff - not that DE rubbish. (Life is too short to drink poor coffee and poor wine.) If you are not part of the "dash for trash" ( as in one of those in a desperate search for yield) - or for that matter if you are - then the forward PE is looking steadily really attractive on this. Another 100c FALL today - I am hoping for worse news before I buy.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
This is nice stuff - I have no time for the home brewed nonsense. Lost interest in all that brew- it-yourself-stuff - just DE, a good book and I'm good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It is down so much for the last 30 days it can keep dropping for another month. Over my share trading days I have learned anything is possible and a share can always drop lower, no price is ever to far away. Who though gold shares would ever drop so low a year back (haha except for Simon). Check the chart it keeps making new resistances....falling faster and faster.... and can't break out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It is down so much for the last 30 days it can keep dropping for another month. Over my share trading days I have learned anything is possible and a share can always drop lower, no price is ever to far away. Who though gold shares would ever drop so low a year back (haha except for Simon). Check the chart it keeps making new resistances....falling faster and faster.... and can't break out.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I cannot see any real future for these in South Africa. Moving up into Africa is another story altogether though. They do look cheap in the meantime though - so I'll just continue to move in and out of these at R2 a time. (Knowing my luck - I'll get caught in the next leg down and undo all of the gains made in this thing to date.)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just broke support, I think 1080 is now on the cards...Comments?
0 Kudos
kawcha
Contributor
My guess is below 1050 to 1200
0 Kudos