Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Buy Sell

Not applicable
Morning All So what the view for monday, Buy or Sell?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Copper
Regular Contributor
if yr talking about MUR then hopefully a tad more downside before buying. OMO
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Ok Mit this is the way i see it, the share price has retraced to the 61.8% fib could still go down slightly to support at arround R 91.60 if it breaks that support could move down some more, a shooting star formed on the 14 th of Nov with confirmation on the 15th off a lower close, now a doji candel has formed and will need to wait until the close tommorow to confirm direction. A close of below R 93.00 could see some more downside and a close above R95.00 could revive it. OMO.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Great theory there Analist.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Asylum.... Looks like you were right about the 91.60. Time to buy, or wait abit longer? I have put in for 91.11, but not sure if being greedy?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Mit yeah it is at support levels at the moment will wait and see where it closes tonight. I suppose a fair entry price at this level if you dont want to wait for the close tonight. omo
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
im in at 9110. A risk though.Lets see what happens.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HOPING TO GET IN AT R88
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Wont happen today LN. But it would be a very deep shakeout.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Asylum, waited abit longer got at 9001? Good buy at this price? What's the views out there on where this thing could go?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
It could still come down a bit more has slightly gone past the last support and could come down to between 82.60 & 86.00. omo
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Yes asylum. Hate to say so since i bought, but probable further downside into upper 80's. In retrospect should have waited. Lets wait and see. Should be fun.
0 Kudos