Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Buy WEZ

Marno_1
Regular Contributor
136 looks to me as a goog enry point.Is it time to stock up on WEZ.
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Not touching this one till production
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
Don't hold your breath.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jip, I have serious questions pertaining to the viability of the platinum juniors. Even the near term production guys like Platmin can't get up and running. And their's is a surface operation. Difficult stuff to mine, Platinum. I guess that is why BHP stays out of it?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
wow i just remembered the days when ppl had bought this share around R10 if im not mistaken! i think since the chinese, they are essentially part of a bigger picture, and arnt THE big picture
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is a good price. If u have some money available and can wait till 2018 then its a good call, buy now while its cheap and while every other sucker out there is selling out in panick. Dont wait till production which would obviously drive the price up. Not many are looking or are interested in this share now...so grab and hold and put your emotions aside.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
What do u specualte this share price will be in 2018?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
spoken like a boiler room salesmen, which I do hope is not the case!
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Will we even be alive in 2018 lol
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
asteroid impact?
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
Well a few years ago the statement was buy now whilst its still cheap and wait until 2012 once they start producing. Seems like the same message now...stay away from this dog!
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
In 2018 Julius M can get into politics again. I have change my mind. Too risky.
0 Kudos
lush
Occasional Contributor
Question is, did you change your mind or have they changed it for you?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
buy wez when major support at 142 is gone.. mmmmm... why not wait till we get back above that?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
buy wez when major support at 142 is gone.. mmmmm... why not wait till we get back above that?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
There is an over production and surplus of platinum group metals according to Johnson Matthey this year as the recovery is still slow.There is no hurry to buy especially any of the small caps now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
They where just waiting for you to change your mind ... maybe should have just waited 1 more day ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A few years ago the price wasnt 137 it was 10 times this amount. Remember an IPO is already fully priced and its the market that discounts a price not the bank, this share is trading at a massive discount
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just hang on a second while i consult with the bones (busy throwing the bones) umm the bones tell me that even if the current share price only doubles by 2018 i have made 100% profit - Woohoo!!
0 Kudos