Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Buy Wife Buy.....

Plonky
Super Contributor
Weakened by weeks of drinking over the Xmas period, I decided to dive into WHL. Now the wife has strict instructions to do lots of shopping there. Got in @ 1574.
0 Kudos
33 REPLIES 33
sk_1
Super Contributor
Had all our Xmas presents stolen while having a tyre fixed in Umtata on our way back from Wild Coast. Still don't know how they did it cos we watched like hawks. Guess I'll have to send the wife to Woolies to buy new ones!
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
Get them a Woolies card as well which they can use once they have exhausted yours! lol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its that time of year again... WOOLIES GAMMONS HALF PRICE... this christmas Im writing to santa for a bigger freezer...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hear jdgroup is doing a fire sale on all appliances..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hi there , Gravy. How is brazen doing? Did you guys enjoy the festive period?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Did? you mean it's over? B's great,rummaging thru her duty free shopping bag, an counting the cost of overweight luggage. Hope you had a good one too, dude.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Gravy, i guess Brazen deserve to be spoilt. She does work extremely hard in share trading.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Howdy, Presto, what you get from, santa, car spares!!! roflmao
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
No ,just a wife in 3 week time.(LOL)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Does she have signing power on the account? If so, no doubt will help in boosting the Retail Sector! lol.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr H.. I tried the "one account" approach but damn did she stared me down. I felt really scared.(LOL)
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
no worries, mate, i got off loaded by mine a while back, the grass is always greener, best of everything to both of you for 2008. It gets costly when the little ones come along though.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD not to worry Mommy is rich that is why i am going to get married. My vow will be "For richer and Richer..till greed do us apart" (LOL) She got plan of becoming a Director shortly. I can alway be a share trading/stay at home dad.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Plonky.. How is the 7 series BMW?
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
come down to site , mate, we need welders bricklayers, carpenters, etc.lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Nah PD.. I am the guy that structure those deal and reap massive bonus.(LOL)
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Preston... you are scary mate... how do you know about the 7 series..... or do you also shop at Woolies ???
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Good on ya mate, ever need a Proj Dir and very cheap of course,lol send me the definition.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Because i have an elephant memory. I did tell us (forumites) that you were going to buy the 7 series with all the money you made on AGL several months ago. Am i correct?
0 Kudos