Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CAE

Not applicable
At a pe of 7 this share seems to be an excellent buy+
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
I bought Brimstone which trades to similar discounts. Don't know why? They are both empowerment investment trusts
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Investment Trusts usually (and should) trade at a relatively low PE. They don't have any core operational activities, only investment holdings. Difficult to predict/ estimate a revenue/ CF stream, therefore generally trade at relative discount. Nevertheless, this still a superb pick, and has great potential (still - despite recent good form)
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Happy with the chart ?
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
I don't know. Should I be? In my limited TA knowledge, it seems to have found support around 280c.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Same here bro, MACD does not look to great IMHO. 5 Day MA looking like it is on the way to cross the 10day MA from the top.
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
In my opinion not a buy yet, Stochastic has dropped below its 4month support line( if thats what you can call it ). Green DMI has crossed the black from the top and is crossing the 30% line from top,RSI has broken below 5Month support line, OBOS indicator is in Overbought territory ( Share trakin Me software), Just my very humble opinion, (PS I have burnt my fingers with share on more than one occasion due to timing !!) still a nice little money spinner if you get it right !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Thank you Capitan, there we have it in a nutshell !
0 Kudos