Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CALL CENTER

Salv
Frequent Contributor
Couldnt get through to the call center yesterday. Been on the phone for the last 20 minutes!! Ne1 got ne idea whats going on?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we are investigating .. we see 2 abandoned calls from you yesterday, one for 3 min and the other for 7 .. checking status of agents for that time .. we can't see today's call as we have to search by tel number and none registered to youu are coming up ..
0 Kudos
Salv
Frequent Contributor
Ye called from a different numbber today. I have recieved a call from Lebo. Thank you for your assistance Simon.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
email me the number you called from today .. [email protected]
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
That's very disheartening. I can't even exaggerate anymore cos you lot can now time the length of the calls. Geez. No fun anywhere, anymore.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we got camera's in yur room anyways ..
0 Kudos
Salv
Frequent Contributor
I have sent you the number Simon. Thanks
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Don't do it salv!! They just want to track your cell phone and assassinate you for complaining about the call centre!
0 Kudos
Salv
Frequent Contributor
Haha... and here i thought it was jsut so they could track there customer service levels... o well...it been fun.
0 Kudos