Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CANSA shave-a-ton

Not applicable
it was a fine example of a lazy system - Get someone else to do the work, a skin tight stop loss & he got to keep his shirt. What a scalp !!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an I got a free hair cut ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the tie is small purple squares, no stylist been within a mile, but TV kills hte contract ..
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Well done Simon.
0 Kudos
Lindsay_1
Contributor
Nice one Simon - you will have to wear your TickerTalk hat now to keep your head warm
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Well done simon - Its gonna be a chilly winter!
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Hello Simon - do you have the webaddress to view the shave?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
The video of the actual shave not yet online line .. but the market wrap 10 minutes later is on youtuve at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts2Owqy_wBQ&feature=youtu.be&a
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL - I have just had a look & listened to the clip on You-tube, first time I got to see the famous Simon Brown. I also looked and listened to the older clips of a rather hairy Simon Brown, but is it just me or my system's speakers, Simon had a much deeper voice when he had more hair!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
me beingshave-a-ton'd video .. http://bit.ly/99re7v
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Waaaah! For 16K, should have gotten more than your head shaved!!!
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
That's an awesome clip!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, YOU ARE A LEGEND !!! That was a brave step especially given the length of yr locks. Well done & all kudos to you for making a stand. That clip is incredible. Now we need to get Bronwyn to shave.... :-)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
not interested unless, that be her upper thigh!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brazilians Against Cansa, RULE OK !!!
0 Kudos