Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CFD's

leminus2
Regular Contributor
Have CFD's been done away with?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Yes! And tomorrow they are cancelling shares too. Good riddance I say!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Just drop down the "Quik Find" menu alongside the Ticker window and select the "CFD" option.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also don't understand why they took CFD options off the share pages. To get the page you need to search SSF and then drop down menu CFD. why ????????
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
no...go to "instruments" and select cfd's
0 Kudos
Not applicable
why can't there be a link on the product information section of the share page like warrants or ccfs - like before? Product Information Company Name: Harmony G M Co Ltd Share Code: HAR Sector: Basic Materials - Basic Resources - Mining Subsector: Gold Mining Type of share: Ordinary Warrants: Warrants associated with this share Instalments: Instalments associated with this share SSF's: SSF's associated with this share Share Status: Trading/Open
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well what else would we chirp about while awaiting the Greek vote ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
haha what time is the vote? Waiting nervously with my gold share gains *grins*
0 Kudos
MTJ
Contributor
the link will be back next week
0 Kudos
DawieB
Contributor
While we're talking links... Can we PLEASE get a "Quote" link on a share's divident history page??? It really doesn't make sense that one needs to go search for that search, after viewing its own divident history.
0 Kudos