Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CFO - Country Foods

akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
Anyone knows what happened to this company. I know it was suspended but all the shares i owned in this company has now dissappeared from my portfolio. Plse advise?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hey so has mine!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err if you own a copmpany you really should know whats happening ??

Shareholders are advised that the JSE wrote to the company in April 2009 and again on 30 July 2009 advising of various non-compliance issues in relation to the JSE Listings Requirements and requiring that the company respond to the various points, in order that the JSE could consider the continued listing of the company. The company responded to the JSE advising that the company had made good progress in resolving some of the compliance issues pursuant to the appointment of a new board of directors.

The salient dates for the delisting are set out below:

Last day to trade - Friday, 04 September 2009
Record date - Friday, 11 September 2009
Delisting with effect from commencement of business on - Monday, 14 September 2009

in short - they be gone ..
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
what happens to the money we had in the company, surely they are operating the business, they must give us so many cents to the rand. I think that we need to contact this company, anyone with contact details, Std bank does not have their number only an e-mail address.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you now own shares in a bankrupt delsited company ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Caveat emptor !!!
0 Kudos