Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CFR and NPN

sponono
Super Contributor
One day reversal: the high of the day is higher than the high of the previous day, but the close of the day is below the close of the previous day and the volume of the current day is higher than the volume of the previous day
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Rams
Super Contributor
NPN nearing the end of a 6 month BULL trend.Neagtive divergence on MACD/Stoch etc-weekly and daily charts.End of WAVE 5 in sight.....
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Agree Rams .... i would short NPN if i had big cahones but too chicken lol
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
I think , it would be to risky to short NPN at this moment in time. Reasons:- 1. Groupon to partner with Tencent in China in a Joint venture 50/50 for ecommerce. 2. Groupon to list with a market cap of 15 bill USD. NAspers owns a indirect stake in Groupon via DST international and Mail.ru. 3. Facebook to launch an IPO valuing Fbook at 50 Billion USD. DST facebook stake is at around 10%. 4. Tencent to grow its business in China as more people in China get access to web on a daily bsasis. 5. Massive momentum in top quality Web based valuations. My prediction is that NPN would be a top 5 JSE company based on market capitilisation in 3 years time and a possible top 3 JSE listed compnay in 5 years.
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
Spono, what does this mean, does it indicate a potential breakout or a potential pullback?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Purely technical view. and the graphs say short.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
So what do you say guys, don't short but buy the pullbacks ?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
or you coud just say .. the trend is up ..
0 Kudos