Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CFR

sponono
Super Contributor
last month they were buying it like niemand se business. this month they cant sell it fast enough.lol.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Totally agreed....up 29% from Sept lows, so about time it came down from that lofy gain and high PE....The selloff is quite aggressive, so going down to R40.50 levels (then maybe I will buy some more for the longer term)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Richemont is a fantastic long term investment in my opinion...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Richemont is a fantastic long term investment in my opinion...
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Well, it has been a textbook short thus far...
0 Kudos
wattleido
Occasional Contributor
Totally agree. Short from 45 to 40ish level with little resistance along the way. Happy to add to long term portfolio at those levels or even under 40.
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
I agree a great quality company with great brands, growing aggressively 'historically" in Asia (hence the high PE), but what happens if growth slows in Asia (esp with EU crisis spreading) - surely it price has to come to more realistic levels...!! And now we seeing that selloff.....even in Swiss, its taking a good klap...!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
your LOW price alert of 4350c for RICHEMONT (CFR) has triggered.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
So what have you guys done with CFR, still holding the shorts?
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Took the profits already....:) But still awaiting for more pullback..
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
ok cool. was quite a drop the past few days, but the whole world was going nuts a bit it seems... i am holding shares in CFR for long term, i dont trade them at all.
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Werner: Agreed a great long term hold and I think interim results next week (11th) are going to be positive (look at LVMH results, largetst luxury item supplier in the world - growing in volumes and profits, esp in Asia)....so hopefully they will run up to test the R47 levels come next week (and perhaps R50 by end of the year, provided the EU can help as a collective and find parity in their way forward)....!
0 Kudos