Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CHARTIST- METHINKS WE CHARTED BETTER!

Fredsed
Super Contributor
So, where is your irrefutable evidence? All I see is fake, fake, fake topped with the cherry of a challenge that is not a challenge but just another list of fake numbers. This I have pointed out and not one response indicating cognisance, just empty rant, moronic rant.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Hmmmm - seems like you're the only one ranting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Who is Fredsed ? The ***** or the pool boy?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dude, with all due respect, you are acting like an idiot. There is no bragging being done around what has been achieved - all that he is doing is offering a strategy for what he would like to achieve. What is it to you if he says he made 20% this month or not. It is not like he is using it to sell you something? You are just stuck in a rant, refusing to recognise that you are wrong, and therefore hammering a dead point into oblivion.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Come guys sanity must prevail, its our money we put on the line and dont go putting it at risk just to prove a point. Time frames are important and to avoid misunderstanding one must state it when making a call.An intraday trader trading the ALSI will have made money yesterday and the day before and may have nothing to do with where the ALSI is going longterm. Have a look at the volume again on the ALSI: it has picked up over the last few days with prices closing near the highs. But market is oversold but for the uptrend to end the ALSI must first lose about 1600 points(wave A extreme) and then another 1000 points (wave C low) and has to close below those levels with good volume before we can call an end to the uptrend. Thats my analysis and I always confirm with the OST research report on the ALSI. Dont go pre-empting the market because being stopped out by pre-empting is most costly than if you wait for "confirmation" and then get stopped out anyway. The more experinced guys already know this, so let the guys who are starting out benefit from all the collective experience on this forum and all that is available on the OST educational site. Nobody knows where the ALSI will be in the next 30 mins-we take a position and protect our capital- thats all there is to it.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Rams - dont patronise us - you started this thread by attacking an individual, who is unable to defend himself on this platform.I'd say Chartist has forgotten what most of you naysayers still have to learn.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
0 Kudos