Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CHARTIST- METHINKS WE CHARTED BETTER!

prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Ever thought of changing your name to "Aways Right Said Fred"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, I love the new look and feel of the group where we're now flooded with: "Is UUU a buy again?", and "Buy Imuniti, double your money!". But I guess most of the talent has moved away from the group, the majority remaining are trolls making a lot of noise and newby investers.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Every person on this forum is a client of OST, they can say whatever , whenever and however and everthing can be debated. We are not here to please you as you dont add value and you dont own OST - this is not high school, university or boarding school where the BULLY(or you can take of the Y and A) walks around with his fly open and a small stick in his hand....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Where the heck are you coming from with all your bully talk? Suffering from baggage you carry from your childhood? I'm stating from my perspective what I perceive now to be lacking here. And if you don't like what I'm saying, well I'm not going to start waves to please you. Go ye forth and multiply stickboy.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I've learned a hell of a lot from Chartist and his way of trading. He makes a living and a very consistent profit from trading and is the only person I know willing to share his knowledge freely without trying to sell anything in the process.
0 Kudos
tee_1
Occasional Contributor
O.K it seems u guys would like to have him back,So why not ask him to come back.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
y wld he want to come back...he has his own live chart room, with a forumn u can upload pictures...plus he makes his own rules on his own website.....
0 Kudos
tee_1
Occasional Contributor
OK but what is all the fuss about?Fans can then go visit him on his website.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
tee, im sure his fans do visit his site....one of the formaties just posted on of his videos....and for some reason some of there other formateis took this as an insult...instead of accepting the help...thats the fuss..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Interesting thread,Newbies opinion is justified due to lack of exposure to Chartist. If blame needs to be allocated, then it would be the individual that axed Chartist from OST.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Mark missed u where have u been all the time?The chartist story-The way i understand chartist left because he did not like the rules of the forum=is that correct?So the question is not whether he is a good trader but the rules is the rules and is bigger than the person.else u need to change the rules to suit everybody.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
howzit christos, took a break from chat rooms.....were become another form of noise to me...and was not good for my mental zone...i traded beter away from the destractions of the chat rooms....giving them another go seeing if i can block out da noise this time...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
CHARTIST die hard fans who have contaminated this thread by not reading what was posted-read this first:"Markets are huge and volatile, and their rallies and declines can feel overpowering. Frightened people look for someone strong and wise to lead them out of the wilderness" I am sure Alexander Elder in COME INTO MY TRADING ROOM had you guys in mind....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
also now trading longer time frames...as away from comp more often
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
the guy is clearly an awesome trader that is willing to help...any one can benefit from is videos, must be blinded by jelousy not to see that...imo...dont see wat u have against him...?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams, Can I ask you if you have been over that side of the web? Are you willing to put your skill up against Chartist for a week and see who can actually walk the walk? Surely if you feel that strongly about him or his methods, why not accept his open invitation to ANYONE to trade a portfolio in ANY manner they wish but with the single rule, You must be willing to show your progress open to public scrutiny. You send your results (daily) to the web-master for independent posting so there is absolutely zero manipulation of the data?
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
CPS, thanks to C, looks you guys had a bumper day. Well done
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Prancing horse, yea it was a nice day to make some points.

To show more on a system introduced by an institutional trader in the forum, see where they went wrong yesterday.

http://www.realchartist.com/videos/92-8-april-2011-the-price-action-is-the-road.html
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Chartist man I take off my hat, how the hell you can put so much effort into your make believe is truly gob smacking. We need a new thread for all of the real people that have come a cropper, now if you want people to believe that you have led many into danger that they regret, this I will certainly believe.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos