Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CHOKERS

striker
Super Contributor
- Breaking news - Cricket S.A. , after much consideration and all the bad luck associated with the Proteas name have decided it's time for a change. They will now be called the Artichokes.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
There is nothing Arti about these chokers!
0 Kudos
Whatsup
Contributor
Flash a couple of US dollars under their noses and they capitulate like flies, the hype and advertising revenues of a subcontinent final is absolutely huge. You cannot tell me 10 people can have bad luck. Smith is useless, never liked him from when he ousted Lance Klusener.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, it was something to watch Lance Klusener bat.Imagine if Klusener was the coach or batting adviser or something- they would all be BIG hitters down to last man. Now they all still bat like Kepler..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Smith never ousted Klusener ??
0 Kudos
Whatsup
Contributor
Smith was instrumental in him being removed, Smith has always had too much influence in team selection, surrounding himself with yes men, hence the pathetic perfomance not helped by an inept cricket administration, a sorry tale indeed.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Allan Donald said its all between the ears, you can bat well,field well,bowl well but if there's nothing between the ears, all of that wont help you win. Now didnt Simon say the same about trading - its all in the head...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SMITH is a big boy his a good batsman no matter what peeps say just look at his stats stop bad mouthing him. however i am not his biggest fan myself he can only score in 1 area so maybe lance is a better batsman.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
They dont better batsmen, they have enuf already. They need match winners. Klusener was a match winner and the only hope we ever had of winning the world cup!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Speaking of Donald and Klusener,who can ever forget that famous world cup run-out?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
If they lose we will criticise them..if they win.this was going to be a whole different thread!! I was listening to the radio after the England loss that we should establish a very BEE team!! Then they come out and win against possibly the next world champions India. It's a good team on paper, they didn't win on the day and not much more can be done. In fact nothing!
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Agreed - so many examples of a team losing it on the day's play.
0 Kudos