Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CSO and INL

Not applicable
New at this game, if i apply the theories of resistance lines for the last 3 years on these two shares things look very wobbly. I am seeing something genuine or are my eyes deceiving me
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Mmmm....CSO's price-action leaves nothing to be desired.It can fall ,it can rise...and it can Zombie on.##INL sees the 61.8 Fib Support around the R45 mark.Maybe a nice little buy on a tail-down below R45.Then again....I wouldn't buy either.Why ? Because both SECTORS where these shares are active, are in the doldrums.So...how do you like them Apples with my 20c of...? Good luck.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i am looking to short these two, including WBO which Clive roffey is on about for the last two weeks
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Never Listen to Roffey! The guy is an absolute Joke! DRD anyone?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
he was right wid AGL, but then again he has been talking about the gold shares going through the roof since 2009
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
But gold shares haven't gone through the roof, has it ? In fact almost all gold shares are trading lower than it's peak in 2009. If you like Roffey that much, subscribe to his besite (Just R16k per year for premium subscribers - how is that for a chuckle)
0 Kudos
seded
Contributor
GFI and ANG have been good short and long trades and are following gold price up at present, not for long term investors. GLD and KR,s better with 1oz KR available for R28 a piece circa 1968.
0 Kudos