Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CSP-N Shares

md49
Contributor
Where have my CSP-N shares gone? They have just disappeared off my portfolio? What just happened? I see they are suspended but surely the money must be lying somewhere?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
dude - no offence here - but if you are going to invest, you really need to pay attention to what you are investing in. Those were NPL's - they had value for as long as you were able to exercise your option. Now they are gone, lost forever, since hte option will have expired.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
and you couldn't sell them due to no buyers .. so all you could do was exersise, but that boat has sailed ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh no!! but I was not even around! I just came back yesterday! and I even tried ticking that option couple days ago but it was not working?? Is there not going to be another option? How can money just disappear? This is not right!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope no more option .. an there was no money, you couldn't sell them so they was only worth converting into CSP at 40c a pop
0 Kudos