Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Cake

spacy
Contributor
Is is now time to cut a piece of this cake and eat it? WEZ and SIM is it now moving upside. Come on Hennie whats your take.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
take or cake ,i'll have a piece thanks, WEZ INTREMS ARE OUT ON FRI 29 AND IS GOING TO BE GOOD ( MY OPINION )
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hennie What would make it good, they are not making any money? Is there news?
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
This one should be good. I cannot wait for Thursday 29th. I am still thinking of keeping this share for at least 2 years. 2-3 years prospects look excelled (Also my opinion)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes John u right but future aspects are looking good and i think that they will be giving us more info to when mining will start and the future aspects to the company, chart show side movment every one is whating the news
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John this is one off those shares high risks high rewards and the risk is looking smaller and smaller
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you mean rewards looking higher and higher
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that as-well
0 Kudos
Not applicable
According to an analyst report on WEZ website this one is priced (market cap relative to reserve ounces and NPV of future projects) like it will start to mine this year with production still years away. I don't dispute that their projects are good ones, just that it is more than in the price. Personally I prefer ARQ, quality of projects not as great as WEZ, but closer to production and much cheaper on above measures. OMO
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hi Saint - you still thinking no rates hike?
0 Kudos