Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Calm before a storm

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
From the same source: "[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -4.8. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -6.0. Early indications still point to a lower start for the cash market. Aside from Lennar's disappointing report and no other economic data of note except an expected decline in consumer confidence contributing to the negative disposition, there's also a growing understanding that the upcoming earnings season will be lackluster and that guidance may be extremely cautious. The first quarter comes to a close on Friday and the strong likelihood that 14 consecutive quarters of double-digit profit growth for the S&P 500 will come to an end will be a major theme in April and restrain the near-term outlook for the stock market."....... R U there Zarpmeister / DMan?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Y : I'm here.And how are we today ?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
107.2!!! Here comes the sell off...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oi, you're going the wrong way!! Sell sell sell
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
....nearly time to trade the RayBans for a welding helmut dude....fallout could get ugly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Broke that pesky 24167 support. Now its fear time. Moooohahaha.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
What is up with TOPDWZ... been trading around 28-30c while the TOPI has moved in a range of 0.2%-0.6%?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Y: Yup,I did it again.SBKDBV.(clipped a couple for good luck ) It's nearly the 1-yr anniversary after all.Now let's see how the Dow behaves at that 50-day MA.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
TOPDWZ climb babe climb she must go
0 Kudos
Not applicable
do we follow world markets today and tank? me thinks so... add to that bad inflation figures and we have a very happy PUT.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i see professionals Europe is ignoring the US events and continuing a buying spree,this could keep the markets bouyant for a while longer?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Im just hoping for a healthy pullback for a day or to to cash in on my PUT the release the bulls again. Im thinking we might follow the AUX which has a similar makeup to the JSE as far as the resources go?
0 Kudos