Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Can Merafe top 450

Not applicable
With Deutsche's level at 450 for Merafe and looking at the heavyweight buying is it possible for Merafe to top 450? Any chartists with a view?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
prof
Regular Contributor
just sold some to by insimbe,but i would be suprised to see it hit 450 in the short term
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Prof, why did you sell when the chart shows an upward trend and there are plenty buyers. The share seems to be running. Do you not think that the exit should be over 400?
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
i have also heard good things about isb,it was more of a change over. i think isb can go very quickly to R140 so the % is higher. i also bought more snu as i think the results may push it over the R20 mark. i am confident that mrf can go to R410 quite quickly
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
I made a few bucks (twice) by buying in the 150's and selling from 175-184. Maybe thats over but I will definately buy again on pullback if it hits 160. Will definately get to 450 in my opinion in the long run.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What is the story on isb. I note that the announcement made a few months ago was that the results would be published by the 26th May 2008. At what level do you think ISB is a good buy?
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
i have heard it can easily reach R140 ,i have bought for a quick punt.if you research the company,it looks very impressive.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Who did you hear that from?
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
a very good freind of mine who heard it from his broker
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
he bought 100,00 .i got 30000