Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Can anyone access OST on their iPhones?

Not applicable
okay hennie, ive just googled it, amazing product, any idea on the price range? i hope u never do that to butter up to simon.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
$1800!!!!!!! no ways.. imagine u buy it, just to trade the market, and u lose ur investment.. i'd stick to my iphone and wish that standard bank comes up with a platform
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hehe bought one for a good price on wednesday have a look ( using it as we speak ) LOL .....http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/13327993/SONY_VAIO_VGN_UX_280P.html .... don't see them around much best buy for me this year
0 Kudos
Amar
Contributor
Cheaper option (I haven't tried this though) is to use any cell phone that runs windows mobile it has internet explorer built in. I think most of the htc's phones have it
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i use a htc and it works fine
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you wouldn think of selling it to me hennie, at a premium ofcourse?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Blackberry bold also a great option
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Keep i eye on bid or buy think i have seen 3 of them sold for this year, you can also ask the seller to hold one out when stock comes in
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i wana sell my mobi trade software of sharetrackin. Require touchscreen and windows mobile.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
u wont be able to give me the sellers contact details? would be much easier
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have a look at this one HTC ... not the same as the sony but have a look anyway, you can ask the seller if it will work for your needs ...http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/13120531/HTC_X7500_excellent_condition.html
0 Kudos
Not applicable
doubt it'l run price streamer
0 Kudos