Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Can anyone help

Not applicable
Hi, Can anyone explain why HAR dropping so much. Don't have all the gold graphs available and was hoping on gold being a good long term. Is this just a short term drop or is it falling for good now.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
green_goblin
Contributor
gold is so last season part of the sping collection, doller is the new black and all the rage for summer
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Which TA shows it should not be going down? Its been a sell for 3weeks. The problem is not what the share is doing. It is either the entry or exit strategy or both.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks, good advise. i have entry and exit strategies and very close to bail out.. thanks
0 Kudos
green_goblin
Contributor
ill put my head on a block hear and say by march gold will be bellow 850 an ounce and r/$ will be abve R 10.50 weather TA conferms it or not
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
what might be of interest is the gap down today. If memory is correct HAR always closes gaps. so might close the gap mon! also R is edging weaker, Gold not rising (not enough to cover the $-ZAR weakness), ZAR gold price falling!! HAR works in ZAR!!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Gap closed! Aaaargh it was just enough to get a good chunk of my position closed out.
0 Kudos