Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Can we close 2 gaps in 1 day...

Not applicable
This is the question I am playing with ..that gap is quite far away but the pusillanimous bulls that were forced to sell this morning scrambling to get back in and the shorts that are just getting a little too smart may conspire for a really explosive rally...anyway I just make up these stories to keep myself entertained.....
0 Kudos
31 REPLIES 31
kwagga
Super Contributor
That is your % ratio between swing trades, gap trades, Bollinger trades and impulse trades? That is if you keep your trading journal up to date off course.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pusillanimous, adj:Of a person: lacking in courage or strength of purpose; faint-hearted, craven, cowardly...chicken, like Tito..
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I don't believe we can make such a big move in 1 day without technical data to support it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
Core CPI 0.1% to 0.2% and CPI 0.2% to 0.6% in USA. Is this the catalyst we need to push our market up
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Saash..there u have it....is it enough...come on man lets start that gap party ...still lus after the foreplay yesterday
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I mean is the data enough?? ..dunno lets see...just trade the strategy...
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Doesn't seem to be having enough impact.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
at the moment we are just getting rid of those that are easily shocked..or suffer from premature e...
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
It's too late in the day for 2 Gaps. Next week C.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ok ill do it on my own today and see how close I can get...
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Well, markets are moving.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yup 50 pts away from target.....
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Target of 29300 hit!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
y you try to do so much C ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well ! my point is timing, and its there !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
still not sure I know what u mean...it was all in the setup...go long at 29100 if a good squeeze has developed..10 contracts.....take profit with 4 at 29200 with 3 at 29250 and 3 at 29300....ZAR 14500....
0 Kudos