Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Can we pls have have put warrants for AGL

Mr_S
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
Good luck mate, we have been signing this song for a while now.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
and some fresh TOP Puts please?
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
I asked the call centre last week and they said that nobody really trades them so we have to make do with the only one there is.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
re Ian: Richard told me that a few weeks back but how can they conclusively decide that if there are no PUTs for use to trade in the beginning. So they want us to actually trade the few cr*ppy ones that are there and loose money so they can see we want more? He promised to add more though, i guess he lied.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
just trade ssf much better, omo
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
AGLSBY has a weekly time decay of just over 2% which is good so still worth trading,seems to have a fair number of trades daily,even with only 86 days left....But surely it was not the right time to by in the last couple of days,now as Monday approaches things might change....I won;t be buying myself as a whole host on metals and minerals seem to be firming in price at the moment...The time will come again when it will hesitate after the futures close out next week, i shall re-assess....As always only my opinion.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
both investec and duetsche bank have put warrants on AGL. Problem with DB is that their link to the SA warrants page no longer works, so I can't get hte matrices. I am also personnaly uncomfortable trading these instruments outside of the issuing institution's portals (i.e. via standard bank) because I perceive a delay in adjusting the prices. At least STB warrants on OST are updated relatively instantaneously
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
is there actually a logical reason why they wont issue a put warrant? or are they jus trying to act hard to get!! issue a put, = more trades = more bucks for sbk! and everyone else of course :-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was there in that course that Sat and Richard did promise us more puts, please we need more puts to trade
0 Kudos