Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Cape Cold Front

Ninja
Super Contributor
Well, after much anticipation the front has arrived......its nasty.....wind, rain and cold with snow expected tonight. If this continues much longer I may have to break my no wine before midday policy.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez! why on earth would you create a policy like that...
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
A throw back from my life in Durbs.....living in the Cape I have come to realise that wine, like water, should be drunk frequently throughout the day. Especially if you are trading...
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ja, also prefer to still be sober by 15:00 daily; but the new boxes of WELMOED is staring me in the face. Went to their last month end sale; good buys.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
haha.. jOBURG weather at the moment : Mild and sunny, with a gentle breeze.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
SNOW !!!! no mon I fly into CPT tomorrow ..
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Moose, JHB weather is great...much like Durbs in the winter, please don't misunderstand me....its a nasty front but somehow the Cape lends itself to this weather.....the winefarms will have lit the fires and its a great way to spend an afternoon sitting next to the fire with a glass of Guardian Peak Shiraz in the hand as the rain hammers on the roof. Cheers!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Short the Euro under 1.40 and go on a holiday in Spain!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ta for the heads up, Ninja. Summers day in Knysna so far, but I be drinking just in case.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon Brown, you lucky devil, you get to enjoy that miserable weather twice. Once in Cape Town and then in Joburg :-)
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
A couple shots of Vodka work well, in any weather!! You need a cold front?
0 Kudos