Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Cape Empowerment Trust... Thoughts?

DCTrader
Super Contributor
Been punting this for a while... but seems to be stuck at the 150 barrier. What do you TA wizzes think 'bout this one? Seems to be a convergence between the RSI and the share price... a good sign right? Stochs, etc show it oversold and MACD seems to be bottoming out... also trading along the previous support at around 150. Recent results were also promising with a lot of new acquisitions and a maiden dividend. Any advice? Thanks!
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Major
Regular Contributor
I'm not a trader, but have held CAE for a couple of years now. Better results than I expected, and maiden dividend shows they're confident in the cashflow. So I'll hold for a couple more years.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree with your view from an technical point. Looks like MCd about to cross, rsi sitting on the 30 lvl. share holding around the 150 lvl for sometime. Low PE etc. My only concern is that they are involved in quite a few things and what is actually there core strenght ?
0 Kudos