Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Capitec or FNB?

Not applicable
Hi good people, Im in a bit of a pickle im not sure wheather to buy Capitec or FNB, Capitecs future looks very good and i think their customer base will rise incredibly because of their low bank charges! On the other hand FNB is always leading compared to other banks with innovative ideas and they are looking quite cheap at the moment. Any advice guys?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they be completely different companies, so if you can't decide it's surely because your desicion proess is right ??
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
FNB a leading bank...you must surely be joking! Have you ever actually banked with them or tried to use any of their services? Call centre queries are always "escalated up", never to be heard from again. Why don't you open an account with FNB "Online" Share Trading - a glorified e-mail service that is not even a member of the JSE. Lol.
0 Kudos
pienaar
Occasional Contributor
no Seriously...I know FNB very well, and I'll have to die first before I can use them...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
neither - go with standard bank
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the response guys :)
0 Kudos