Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Car problem Solution - Thank You

Preston
Super Contributor
Hi Guy , thanks to all forum memebers who have contributed their valuable input/comment to my car problem.(Kim/LN/and all others) I have solve the problem (with all you guys input) which was indeed the regulator and in the process i learn't a bit on a subject that i am indeed useless on. Q for Kim. What is the function of the recieptor? (how the spelling is correct?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Roboren
Occasional Contributor
Sounds like a receiver in football. Had a look in my car and the only thing to do with a ball I could find was a ballbearing. Bearing=direction, thus I'm thinking compass, but I don't think your car has one unless it is a fancy 4x4 thingy. Pass = winding road so it could be over usage of the steering wheel or brakes. This all has to do with control. One thing you don't have contol over is exhaust gasses. Everything you drive past will be receptors of these or even receiptors if you spell like me. Thus, don't worry about the receiptor!
0 Kudos