Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Car trouble-....

Samir
Super Contributor
Dear Agony Aunt, I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for sometime now that my vrou has been jolling. The usual signs. The phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My vrou has been vying out with her graafing stekkies a span recently, although when I ask their names she always tunes, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them." I sometimes stay awake to look out for her lift coming posie, but she always comes walking up the driveway. As I hear the sound of a cab leaving, around the corner, as if she has got out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all? I once picked up her cell phone, just to check what time it was and Ayoo! she vyed tananas, completely berserk. She quickly grabbed the phone out of my hand and vloeked me blind, screaming that I should never touch her personal property. She then accused me of trying to spy on her. Anyway, I never brought the subject up with my vrou. I think deep down, I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she vyed out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Citi Golf 1.4 with mags, M3 mirrors, Fosgate sound and Nitros next to the garage and then duck behind it so I could get a lukker view of the street around the corner when she cameway posie. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Golf that I noticed a small amount of brake fluid leaking from the rear brake drum. So, tune me is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it to the garage? Yours truly Manogran (Mano)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Preston
Super Contributor
If you suspect infidelity in your relation , please contact cheaters at [email protected].
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
I tune you, rather tune your wheels yrself, and fix them brakes on your own. After all, Hollard et al have tuned you that they won't insure you anymore, so self-insure and self-repair are yaw weigh two go china!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if the cars insured and you worried the brakes might be faulty, give the car to your vrou for a night on the town, probably kill 2 birds with 1 stone:)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Ekse now you tuning and all..(LOL)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I reckon if youz a smart oke, you oughta let the wife drive the CitiGolf frum now on Bru!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Ekse Manogran is not a smart orke. He was born during the late hours of the night
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why men don't write advice columns Dear Walter: I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with a neighbor lady making mad passionate love to her. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help? Sincerely, Mrs.. Sheila Usk Dear Sheila: A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. I hope this helps. Walter
0 Kudos