Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Care to join a market survey? Who of you (us) are...

Not applicable
You do have a full time job? - yes if not no
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
At this time the results are as follows: Of last 30 posts (all) 6 topics were initiated by the same forumites, population down to 24; 7 forumites who did not initiate a post on the last 30 posts (all) reponded, population up to 31; 3 forumites responded in the negative - since they were not required to respond, coupled with 1 response who did not understand the question, this is inidicative of how many of us are ignorent of what is required of us 12,90%, population down to 27; 4 topics were initiated by forumites who admitted that their activities on the STO interferes with their day job, which leads on to deduct that 14,81% does have to make a living from a second income, whilst some 85,19% can indeed make a living from trading/investing, else some of them are dishonest or did not care to partake in this trivia.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Chattychat,your question was confusing and your results are incomprehensible.The only conclusion I can draw from this is that you are an economist! Ps.what about people in full time jobs who are not trading at the moment-were we allowed to take part in your survey?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
If you are in a full time job and THE JOB does not require you to be on the OST - not if you yourself are/are not trading at present.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
PaulR_1
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Haha - me. Is this a survey of who trades on company time - lol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That is a much better way to have asked the question :)
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
At this time the results are as follows: Of last 30 posts (all) 8 new posts were conceived since my summary this morning, population up to 38; 11 topics were initiated by the same forumites, population down to 27; 12 forumites who did not initiate a post on the last 30 posts (all) responded, population up to 39; 3 forumites responded in the negative - since they were not required to respond, coupled with 1 response who did not understand the question, this is inidicative of how many of us are ignorent of what is required of us 10,26% (former 12,90%), population down to 35; 5 topics were initiated by forumites who admitted that their activities on the STO interferes with what is required from them in their day job, which leads one to deduct that 14,28% (former 14,81%) does have to make a living from a second income, whilst some 85,72% (former 85,19%) can indeed make a living from trading/investing, else some of them are dishonest or did not care to partake in this trivia. Thank you to those who took part in this survey. Next time, all who decided to act as an innocent passerby, get involved! Regards :-)
0 Kudos
Farina
Contributor
i would have, if i would have understood the question when it was posted
0 Kudos