Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Change Picture of woman on home page

Not applicable
And what about adding background music? Which songs can they use?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
You could use Arnie with "I'll be back!!"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
'There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear... '
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Naa we gotta be practical, We ain't here to listen to music, you can get a nokia "comes with music bundle" for that. We just want a hot babe (or dude) to welcome us to logging into the OST donation fund....hehehe
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Got tired of looking at the lovelies here in Zimbali. I'm too old to pull the chicks without showing them my car. So I say "thanks for the memory" But seriously, Simon, you must see that I am not the only one irritated by looking at the same young lady every day. At my age variety becomes important to perk up the day!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
I have just had my tird 59th birthday. One of these days I will be my wife's toyboy!!!!
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
I have just had my third 59th birthday. One of these days I will be my wife's toyboy!!!!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Is that Maggie on the picture...the days that she had 1.2m???
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I also vote for change.Women are great but if I wanted to look at the same one every day for the rest of my life I would get married.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
The looking is the least of your problems Russ, it's the listening that the big problem. Before you get married you need to master the art of watching the tele and still be able to knod you head at the right times when you wife talks to you.
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Yeah Simon, change the pic. I'm envious of this girl,she just doesnt get old, still looks the same as 5 years ago. Same ole, same ole. You've just put Russ off getting married.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Come on we need 80 more replies to reach 112
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That pencil in her mouth must be tasting pretty yuck by now
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Shes been sitting in that same chair for years, her but must be sore!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I raised this issue two years ago.. true to chat forum form the general concensus was if you don't like it stick a post-it over her face...but don't even dare suggest that OST change anything!! ☠☢☁✘
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Haha.. I normally minimize the window, and shift it to the left to cut her out the screen, enter my password, and then maximize again.
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
Believe me. She dont go home at 5. Why would she stay?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
She deserves a holiday, or at least a shower break. What about labour issues? She's been working 24 hrs a day for 5 years!
0 Kudos