Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Change Picture of woman on home page

SIMBA
Super Contributor
Russ theres an old Yidish saying , why do Jewish men die before their wives, because we want too....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why is menopause called menopause? Cause 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Not true,ma cherie.I'm just waiting til the rest of my life isn't too long,then I'll get married.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Hehe!What would you do without tv?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Simon: The customer is always right. Right??
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Fashion has changed, She needs a change of clothes!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see signs of Tetany and Scurvy on her upper body and neck area, this is a sure sign of malnutrition. She needs urgent medical attention. Someone please help this poor soul!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hahaha .. ok you boys win, I will pull my IT team off developing a new trading app and put them onto developing a new front page ?? excellent use of resources ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eureka!! Simon Remember: Out of Change Comes Opportunity
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
Eish! If you need the whole IT Team to change the pic, then maybe time for a change of IT Team?? LOL!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not the whole front page just the picture....20 minutes of work (unless you gonna do the pic rotate option I mentioned)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja, only the babe of the day thing
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Agree, a change is due. Something more exciting... Hmmm, like Simon with a Gold graph in the back ground.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
on teevee last night roffey said that when the gold nay sayers start to say buy gold .. then the run is over, so I have the power over the gold price ?? all I have to do is say buy and it collapses ..
0 Kudos