Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chart forum - educational

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
A new section within the chat forum. Please post any educational questons here - be they related to; products, website, trading, investing, etc.
And as always everybody is welcome to ask and answer.

Simon
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
I cannot find SSFs on my Price Streamer. Are they not there or where should I look?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not there at all. Reason is that the bid/offer on a SSF is off market with each market maker making their own market. Point is all are referenced back to the underlying asset, so watch that.
0 Kudos
dries
Occasional Contributor
Few months ago i attended a warrant course in Durban. Walked out tea time becuse i simply could not follow. Bad accoustics,Strange accent etc. Next time pse check this.It could save me a wasted trip (600KM) Regards
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Jeez, Simon, u sure u up for this? forum's gonna keep u mightely busy, but then again your lazy system affords u the leisure of time, no so?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
At first I read "Chart Forum" so I thought there'd be a technical analysis forum. It would be great to Post Charts and give opinions on them- think it would be very educational to new ppl wanting to understand TA me included.
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
You'll read ChaRt Forum the 2nd and 3rd time as well! U see Simon's go a rolling RRRRR, so he misplaces it sometimes ;)!!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ahh, that must be the strange accent dries is refering to. I just thought PB had been at the red wine again. Probably a bit frowned upon at SEQ headquarters.
0 Kudos