Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Charting Software

Oz
Occasional Contributor
I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I cannot find a search function on the site (or the share forum) so I'll ask again - Simon, and others, what decent charting software (that is also suitable to the SA environment) is worth exploring? Thanks
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
ShareMagic now offers ShareMagic Lite for R995 which is purely Technical Analysis charting software with Fundamentals left out for the most part. However this site contains alot of the Fundamentals info so this shouldn't be a problem. It seems to be quite user friendly and has quite alot of indicators built into it. We will be using it during the Advanced Technical Analysis course next week Saturday. Regards.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Amibroker is popular down loadable, sharenet provides day data. I use Market web fantastic service. call dave on Tel : 083 738 5400 R 1024 for a year sub, programme included.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Yip Amibroker is the best!
0 Kudos
Oz
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the info - I'll check them out.
0 Kudos