Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chartist 1169 points

Not applicable
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Ok, enough with the Chartist talk already. Will those who want 500% returns totally risk-free please exit the building. Visit us when you buy your first private island.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
who said anything about risk free?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well sure for the Unicorns there's risk ..
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
if u make so much profits , why do u need people to pay u a monthly fee ?? please ban him again
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
So! *****chartist adverforum rerun it seems. Last batch of gullibles all burnt out, so time arises to go fish for new blood with subsciptionability. But who sang Please Don't Go.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the point is this was done with 30k and the person used excellent money management so that his risk stayed low. In other words he was aware of the risk of taking on too much exposure. It would benefit anyone to actually read the account. It is open and honest and is aimed at helping other achieve the same or similar.
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
When you use Facebook you can mark the annoying small ADs as offensive, repetitive, misleading etc and remove them. I wish we could do that here.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
I prefer my tripe with onions please.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Me. I'm saying it's a no-lose situation, go get 'em. Thank you for bringing this resource to our attention. Very useful. If I have any questions, I'll conduct any follow-up discussions on that site where we're amongst like-minded traders so we don't have to do it here.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
Like him or not his results speak for himself. I personally dont have the time / discipline to day trade the alsi and I have lost money trying. So I stick to what works for me. You cant deny he is disciplined tho. That said beware the alsi if you lack discipline :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that seems to be the correct aproach. I am really sorry my posts have caused such arguments. There seems to be a lot of people who are quite angry (or is it filled with anger?). I am not sure things need to be like this.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Alsitrader the anger is becoz people think you're a fake .. you're not the first person to arrive here punting his website .. people would prefer open cards ..
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
From his first entry "I came across this guy on Twitter" Alsitrader has a stench of fakeness about him.Nice try,Alsi!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes...the name Alsitrader was also a dead giveaway!reading his posts, well you knew this was a CON!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A fake what? Trader? Person who is interested in sharing information? It seems like there is some history here which I may not be aware of. What I am aware of is that your personal issues seem to be more improtant than sharing information. I see very little other useful information exchanged here despite looking for it. Why there are people who need to decide for other people whether information on another site is valuable or not is ridiculous. There are over 60 free videos on this site and loads of other resources like daily pivot levels,trading literature etc - all accessable without having to part with a cent.
0 Kudos
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
When the poster sounds like a troll, he usually is one..
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
Don't confusing "sharing information" with "pushing opinions".. Information is fact, opinion is, well, subjective.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you are wrong. It does not follow that information is fact. There is no guaratee of that. From what i can see the forum on this site provdes information from amany many contributors who post not only their graphs and trading strategies but also valuable resources such as the pivot levels links i posted. They are facts you really should not be ignoring if you are in the market.
0 Kudos