Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chartist

Not applicable
Maybe you've seen this maybe not. anyway look at www.tradingrooms.com
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
yes thansks I have...pity SFM isn't interested in upgrading this forum at all...ppl are doing their own thing now...
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Van Doodle. Have you used the software. Can you recomend it? Any one else's comments?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Platsak I stumbled upon it and it seems quit easy to share images and other resources
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
I have setup a fully functional chat forum at www.chartist.co.za - with kind permission of chartist, of course. You can share images, search for chats, see who is online (specially for Werner and Preston :)) and even browse the forum on your mobile phone. Its absolutely free, so please use.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Thank you for setting this up. In the USA there is a lot of such sites that allow all manner of input swing trades, set up trades day trades ect. We will all benefit with constructive input and make lots of money in the process. I have registered already and encourage others to.
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
Thanks Venice - there's a whole lot of functionality that makes collaboration and discussion more effective - hope the other guys register and use it. Preston, it works nicely on the Tytn!
0 Kudos