Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chartist

CE
Super Contributor
Last Friday morning he recommended SOL and SAP to me - SAY NO MORE !! Wish he would rejoin the chat forum, his input is of great value to all of us.
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
john_1
Super Contributor
SASOL has just made a very strong intra day TA move closing the gap down, this is a great time to add to those positions, ( but dont chase)
0 Kudos
Mr_Gold
Contributor
Chartist I've got some warrants on Sasol. I'm confused how to draw lines on Sasol. Is it a wedge or is Sasol moving sideways? Where is the top R250? We miss you chartist!!! I try following R10-R100 on other web pages - struggling to do that Come back!!! Please
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Give me your e-mail adress.
0 Kudos
bothac_1
Contributor
Hi CE, can you please mail me the graph at [email protected] Thank you
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
The SOL chart that I am talking about is available on the blog. Believe me, worth a look !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mr_Gold
Contributor
Chartist Thanx i'll appreciate any help [email protected]
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
oh my gawd - the martyrdom and self-imposed exile is killing me. It's clear chartits still reads the forum, he just doesn't know how to re-enter it after flouncing out of here in a huff. Fanboys - stop fawning over the pearls cast your way. Do your own analysis. SOL was a screaming buy on the high-volume reversal day on 20 March. The chart had everything - MACD histogram divergence, the completion of an island reversal the next day, a turn on long term support, oscillators turning up, fundamental confirmation, long-term support holding etc etc etc. Did you really need an email from the exile to tell you to buy SOL?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi John, what software do you use for your intra day analysis? Are you able to use candlesticks?
0 Kudos
mib
Contributor
Anything in the charts as to whether Pollock will go for under 80?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ooooch! speaking of which a close at these levels is very bullish.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
that reminds me cricket is on now must get out of here!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Yes and it says no!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I concur Tango, and it's nice to see some sanity creeping in here. Even I got in at R215 on my own analysis (gasp!) and took some profits today without as much as a nod in his majesty's direction. Isn't it nice to know we can think for ourselves . . .
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Mr Gold - I'm the one who is confused - how did you end up with options to buy or sell SOL at some specific price in the future when you don't really have an opinion on which way SOL is going or a method of arriving at that opinion? Many people get burned trying to trade warrants as a substitute for/cheaper way of trading shares. You you really need to nail the basics before you take on additional risk. Ask Simon - he will freely tell you how many times he blew out his account before he got it right. And full respect to him for sticking with it until he found a system that works for him. If your system is based on waiting for tips, I suggest you find another system...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
Interesting to see on the Roffey Report that the good doctor's nick is also Chartist! A conspiracy maybe? ;)
0 Kudos