Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chartist

john_1
Super Contributor
Hope you ended the day off well. Things to take note of, Leaman brothers results out at 8am US time so that will certanly give the market something to move on prior to the FED.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
thanks john...my ALSI set up worked pretty well and I am happy with what HAR is doing as I have been long there with a swing play. The US wont move before tomm...we probably close flat tonite and go into holding pattern till announcement....which means the next time I trade will be Wed morn...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Agreed, except if those Leaman numbers surprise, I will be looking to start trading from about 2.30pm tomorrow. I had the near perfect Day, started with walk in the forrest followed by a great trading day ( double my daily target by 12pm) then off to Kirstenboch to enjoy the sun and an ice cream with my little one. I can really get used to this lifestyle.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah trading can give you a great quality of life...provided you take these time outs like you did...its a weird thing being a trader....they say only other traders will ever understand you completely...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I like you but...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
was that i like your butt?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Good night you old dirty queen!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
flattery will get you everywhere..good nite
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I'm really pleased things are working out for you two.You obviously have similar interests.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Howzit Charty and John...long time no see. I have been around trading spreads on GT. Chartist I need to chat to you regarding IG.
0 Kudos