Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chartist

john_1
Super Contributor
That quality we are holding had a key reversal tick yesterday.. Concerned?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
not in the least....enough fat in the profit to take some downside and then stop out...at the moment the risk reward is very favourable...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Agreed. I would like to see it consolidate a little then break that elusive 262 level.. then it really is game on.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hi John and Chartist Are you guys referring to Sasol? John i did buy some Sasol shares this morning?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Yes, we are, well I hope it works out for you. If it pulls back I will add to my position as long as it remains above 250.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John --I am joining the SOL directors and taking a bit of profit...losing momentum ...I dont like waiting
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks for letting me know, I see its testing that 262 level this morning, I think this is critical, also looking at the top 40 many shares are pulling back which leads me to believe that Sasol may get some extra buying as it is one of the few heavy weights showing promise.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
chartist, hope you didnt take all your profits though? the mother ship seems to be wanting to leave the harbour again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well well well now every ones in sasol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I will be a buyer on pullbacks...
0 Kudos