Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Charts starting to look like a long setup in the comming days.

Not applicable
Anyone got a good entry? I played 270 to 282 this week but now want a solid entry for a few days. I am re-thinking the 272/275 mark and out again at 300/310. However RSI showing a possible weakness again so might hold off. STO sitting nice but MFI, ROC and DMI(ADX) showing weakness as well. I guess I might wait till Monday then to see unless others have a better reason for me to go with the gut (yes that is part of my TA and it works 80% of the time) and take an in at 272/275??
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Ninja
Super Contributor
I would look at re-entering at 268 mark.....still could fall as low as 258 though. If you are keen on turning a profit whilst waiting for the set up to complete NPN is about to do an about turn. Index wise JSE and Dow both approaching resistance......can't see the dow moving through the 10400 mark, will probably reverse off 10360.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see the DOW limping along today (about 2 hours left), basially consolidating and hanging onto the big push up yesterday. Will it fall? That is hard too call but with the Eurozone under present fire from the media (maybe deservedly, maybe just a distraction for what is happening elsewhere that should be seen but is being cleverly hidden) it could well maintain gains.

Japan is buying up US debt (treasury bonds) rather than China in the last little while and all that is happening is the media are reporting it as China trying to snub/force the US to look at their fiscal policies and other nonsense.

China is merely trying to reduce/lessen the impact of credit extentions (rather trying to slow or stop speculation in property, especially the high end markets etc, thus avoiding the creation of the same bubble the US did) to maintain or focus growth in GDP and not based it merely on artificial segemnts of the economy.

NPN, well that could start showing a little negativety but at present is still expected to goto 295/300. TA strong to the upside for a few days still. But as with everything in life it could change in minutes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SOL to 258, hmm, will need to look into that. I like the 268/272 area more but as below, everything is possible and approaching the end of week maybe some profit taking to be expected??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
short at close below 27899, not if it closes too much lower than that, but if it closes above 28200, stay out. should test 26800 again
0 Kudos