Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chat Vs. Comments

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
About a year ago, when one posted a comment , it became a chatroom nowadays nobody responds... can everybody whos out there just say something to get a headcount of users. ( last year I did this and we had 42 responses) come on guys post a brief note ie where you based, what you do for a living and perhaps your age and gender Bigbucks: Cape Town: Businesman: 43: Male
0 Kudos
98 REPLIES 98
scandal
Super Contributor
we recently did this and the thread was some 100+ responses...
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
31 years old, computer scientist. Doing trading as a hobby. Call-warrants on top40 & long term investments.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Work in the IT industry,based in Midrand.... live in Roodepoort. 44 years young. Spending 3 hours a day in traffic is driving me NUTS !
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
35, unemployed - part time alcoholic that spend most of his time watching the rugger and cricket - according to the missus -
0 Kudos
fab833
New Contributor
34 Years old , Durban , Entrepreneur and now hooked on becoming a professional Technical Analyst.
0 Kudos
juggie
Contributor
38yrs old,novice so this helping
0 Kudos
Not applicable
24 years old. Seoul, SK. TEFL teacher. Soon to be returning to be a wretched scribe.
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Simon can this be formalised - a link with limited trader details as the forumites wish to submit. Forum alias, age, job and town as a minimum, gender and age seems to conflict for our lady friends. My submission: Pam is a male, 50, semi retired, Richards Bay.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
29, Manly male. I am the tooth fairy, and live in the wild wild West Rand. Seeks playful easter bunny in the same region for long walks and WHY.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
36 years old.Trader.Germiston.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
33, Company Secretary from Jo'es. Part time trader. And some of us don't know the answers to your other questions and so we say nothing.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Preston is my name.Live in the sunny ,sunny East Rand. Whilst i am registered with Professional education body based in Bruma, i try not to adopt that mindset. Love to offer SOME serious advice only a small percentage of the time. I believe laughter is always a good medicine. My master is Super Idego..and i am his trusty minion...(LOL)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I love the quote by Stephen Covey which going something like this. "The way we see the problem, is the problem" I do not focus on any circle of concern but rather circle of influence.(Those who read the book will understand)
0 Kudos
nvest
Occasional Contributor
I have recently started investing on the JSE and I love it. Wish I had known how to do this earlier.Better late than never, i guess. Single 35 yr old female,working in underpaid medical field.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Can i introduce you to my master (super idego)...mmmmm. He love to be injected with 40mg of lasix (4 time a day).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sharp preston also a covey fan , i am 36 as my wife says drunk, trade for a livig left work, got a hardware store, newspaper , projects company dont worry it only sounds impressive trying to live the life a few k here and there keeps m e happy , 3 kids 2 dogs, goldfish the works - taking a sabbatical and trying to find myself dont know how long it will take but will trade to the death love it learnt a lot by burning my fingers but now logic rules that is why in puts and waing for reversal
0 Kudos
Conrad_1
Contributor
29,Male, Regional Online Gambling Relationship Manager, Johannesburg -
0 Kudos
Not applicable
looking for sumone funny to amuse me in r/bay area
0 Kudos
Not applicable
41, Port Elizabeth, self employed doing biometric time and attendance solutions, novice trader (hence the red arrows).
0 Kudos