Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chat Vs. Comments

Not applicable
dont trust any airplane technicians at the moment but SAA not in news yet, so you doing a good job
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
You can use Alt/Tab until your IT watchdog presents you with a printout of the time spent to watch the markets. Then your'e in cr@p and probably out of a job as well.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Male. 51. IT Manager. Overberg, Western Cape. Also getting to be an alcoholic while sitting out the closing auction in front of Summit. Keep it up guys and girls, I may be lurking in here mostly, but also learning a lot...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
65 male semi retired waterfall KZNbeen trading last 20 years, lost alot but still trying.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
John 35. 1 Beautiful wife. 1 and 3/4 children. 6 ex rock hard abbs. Live in Cape town, own a manufaturing business. Love learning and chatting about the market. Just spent the morning at the coal face of a hedge fund. As always his advice, get to know 4-5 shares and ignore the noise. Like he says if thats what the guys who make money do why try be clever.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi, my name is Jimmo1 and I'm a tradeoholic...51, Male JHB, working for one of the major plats...
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
54 male Johannesburg/Bryanston full time investor-ex IT?insurance admin but prefer running my own small investment cc.
0 Kudos
Rohitht
Contributor
RohithT : 28yrs, Business Analyst - UTi, Live in Centurion. Been registred on this site for the past 2 years. Only started taking an active interest in last year. Still learnign the ropes.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Mega Projects are the game always lookin for someone to blame lookin for a dame who knows the game.lol
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Luther also is SK live on Geoje Island. 29 Male Engineer, trade cause i like it.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Use your imagination.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
59 just retired, male. Live in Zimbali and play sh@t golf. Sailing is my passion
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
18 Kearsney Boy! Son of hdk who gave me R100 thousand to trade with on my 18th birthday. Writing matric this year.
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
che guevara look alike with better teeth and a fuller bush of beard that is slowly spreading to the earlobes, chest like arnie and legs like horse chestnut. Raider of crops and killer of men.. YES??
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Daughter of hdk. 22 female, now live and work in CTN after 4 year business science at UCT. My dad gave ma R100 000 for my birthday! Any eligible rich traders out there who can help me make money?
0 Kudos
AJDK
Frequent Contributor
26 M Jhb - East Rand. Working in IT. Trying to get out of it. Hoping that Shares and Trading can do it for me. Interested in all kinds of trading. ie Spreads
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
It's going to be tough to choose between you and pdk to volunteer services. BUT: why not ask hdk? If he can dish out R100k to each of you 2 at this stage then there's a lot more to come and to learn from how he got to his riches.
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
47 yr old male. Stressed out marketing exec in JHB corporation. Dream of trading full time (hillbilly/beachbum style!) but still need to work up the courage and/or get gatvol enuff of the corp life! Mainly trade futures these days....cured of my warrants addiction. Lost my capital 3 times so far in about 5 years of trading. A hard school this -PROTECT YOUR CAPITAL!!!!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dudes this a bull market why is everybody losing cash, come on, suck it up, get it together and go make some money!
0 Kudos
James15
Contributor
26m , CA , unemployed from Jan - can't wait.
0 Kudos