Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chat Vs. Comments

Not applicable
34-female-married and mother of 2 girls(9 + 6) Accountant and we live in Knysna. Trading part time. Love playing pool. Challenge anyone on Friday night?
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Don't do it. The Knysna poolsharks are all hustle and no muscle.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Damn hdk, I wish you had posted earlier, I'd have liked to meet sk. For SSF discussions and the like of cause!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I'd take you on with pleasure - only that I'm in Joe's.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
shumi, I have a huge sawn off shotgun!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes I would also like to meet u SK i'm in CPT, hdk your in Zimbali so that nice and far away lol
0 Kudos
Sharkie
Occasional Contributor
49, male, Douglas NC, work @ agri business, Sharks rugby supporter, win some, loose some, enjoy read forum, am burning with IMU.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Mmmm! Sharks, IMU ? Let us know of your next stock pick so that we can avoid it. :)
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Investment portfolio run by hdk in Zimbali for 10 Zimbali investors.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
43 year old sexy hunk ,self employed ,trade warrants and instalments, o yeah i live upper highway, work in Durbs
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi, farmer from kzn midlands , just starting to learn the ropes .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rana 63 retired, Invest long mainly on blue chip companies. lack investment knowledge.
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
30, PTA, Bulls supporter when they are winning and greying with the way my shares are performing, especially IMU and CMO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
40 M , Durbanville , Cape Town,Aspirant full time trader however currently developing own businesses in services sector, trading mostly warrants SOL , BHP . Enjoy forum to see divergent views. Looking forward to the upside of BHP.
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Marno: Middelburg Mpumalanga: Project Manager: 35: Male
0 Kudos
bilow
Contributor
Male 67 retired Cape Town hoping to regain my losses forced to hold shares like an investor though I prefer trading when possible, enjoy reading the forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jhb, sales, 43, female. (saving for my yacht!)
0 Kudos
zn
Contributor
29 Male, Work in the Hospitality Industry,Live in Ballito, Trying to stay a Float, with all the turmoil in the market at the moment,losing a bit too much of money.
0 Kudos