Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chat Vs. Comments

divz
Super Contributor
43 M from PE married 3 kids, in the game meat export industry, accounting backround which helps been trading for about 6 mnths really enjoying the learning curve and this forum. Any farmers out there wanting to get rid of some game please let me know.
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
What happens to the hole in a donut once youve eaten the donut? If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it, has a tree really fallen?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rana 62 male, retired. Invest in sraight shares mainly blue chip companies and lack self confidence.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
44, male 2 kids live in JHB west rand , run a industrial supplies bussiness and a video store.
0 Kudos
madmac
Occasional Contributor
Male, 43, Engineering Manager, Pretoria, Working on techniques to change red arrows to green.
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
59 male, semi-retired, own construction co, passionate about classic cars, motor racing, sailing and fishing - leaves little time for work.
0 Kudos
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
WOW Blown away by all the responses, now can we respond to one anothers questions with the same enthusiasm. Imagine between all of us how much knowledge there is... people often think they know nothing but compared to the masses out there you are all genius. I bet nobody here is lower than 99% richest person in the world. go to globalrichlist.com and check it out
0 Kudos
Mallie_1
Not applicable
Male, 40s, Mechanical Engineer
0 Kudos
mr_p_
Contributor
35, male, systems analyst, durban. frequent reader, infrequent poster. newbie (4 months) to the markets.
0 Kudos
Rykberg
Occasional Contributor
64, male, serial entrepeneur, not yet finished by a long way, enjoy this forum because you guys make more sense in a few words than all the journalists together in a week, got the gist of your message about us being just spectators & will contribute.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You some kind of stalker Picky? Almost right, except my beard makes Che look like a girl.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
I agree with u.Look we might not be warren buffets but we sure in the correct place to create wealth.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
where have you been my whole life .Imagine what a wedding present from dad might be.A house in camps bay!!!!!!!At least dad knows his oats by giving you cash to make yourself some money with
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ok. So there's a 50 year old, semi-retired man in Richards Bay who chose the name 'Pam' for a chat room alias. Are you a Baywatch fan Pam, or maybe at 50 a Dallas (Pamela Ewing) fan? Or maybe you just like the name Pam. Interesting.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
Fakebook I mean facebook is banned at alot of peoples work.Now only check it when have reason too
0 Kudos
Not applicable
59 years old having a ball retired having a go at altx and the jse still a greenhorn but learning fast reside in Cape Town.Need good tips anybody out there???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Adopt me, dude, adopt me. I'm housetrained an everything..
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
Male 49 own business in the Strand and love trading Bhpbilliton....
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I'm actually going to steal this idea for my kids. Thinking like this - if the kid blows it, they will learn something. If the kid uses it to start a business, they will learn something. If the kid buys a car and smashes it ... goes on a year-long contikki ... It's perfect, and sure beats trying to meat a bottomless pit of "I want".
0 Kudos
Rufus
Not applicable
Working in finance, 1 year outta UCT Bus. Science, Risk neutral
0 Kudos