Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chat forum-some entertainment value

Mar-11
Super Contributor
Regardless of anyones views of Alsitrader, one thing is for certain, sure made the forum far more interesting and entertaining place, almost comical how just the mere mention of a certain individual can draw up so much emotion, from some of the more experinced traders on this forum.......thought this game was about keeping your emotions in check.....iether way Alsitrader keep the post flowing.....i dont trade on others advice but always nice to see other traders thought process, .....and iether way the reactions you spark always good for a laugh :)
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
Not applicable
Ja, Rams and his subordinates, Electrolux and the likes's lifes have gained a new dimension and some exitement added, the same goes for me (the exitement bit), sure they are closet admirers of Alsi, you can come out and admit, the Alsi fan club has lots of vacancies
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Agreed, he is undeniably more entertaining than his critics.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks guys ...dunno whats worse ...the slingsand arrows or the haters or being the court jester and not being taken seriously...I jest of course
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that should read " the slings and arrows of the haters..."
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i said the reactions you get are comical, i dont find your post comical :)
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Ben Bernanke drunk! - http://tinyurl.com/3rca2n8 ...thats all we need to give the bears more hope.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we dont need hope....we enjoy being hopeless...but thanks anyway
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Alsi, must i remind the forum again how disrespectful you were when you faked an appearance on this forum.Also, you have shown utter disrespect for both Simon and Skaap, two of the forumites who have made an immense contribution to this forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams what a genius you are! You can see my trades you can even look into my mind and heart and know the way I think and feel about Simon and others. Utter disrespect for Simon? Anyone you will ever encounter will tell you that I have and always have had the greatest respect for Simon. I occasionally I have slight disdain for his need to argue a point just for the sake of arguing it and i will not always agree but do not...I REPEAT DO NOT in any way... misconstrue this. You quite simply, my friend are an, a hole - clear as day for everyone to see.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
certainly not bigger than the hole you were in or are in right now!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no time to read all that gibberish you posting , give it a rest, go curl up somewhere and ask for forgiveness!
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
rams your loosing it. go answer the fones at ost help desk.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes that call centre nust be hell of a demanding...pretty much says it all,,,maybe if you dint read the posts you should stop commenting on them?...I read all yours very carefully because I value your views and opnions.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ja well, nobody actually follows or reads the views of market analysts who get it wrong all the time...whats the point if its useless info?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
do u understand the term tongue in cheek?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos