Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chat forum

Frequent Contributor
Simon, There was a post the other day showing how your lazy trading system was ported into Amibroker. That post is hugely relevant and requires discussion and further input. But unless you were one of the 10 or so people on the forum that day who saw it, it's gone off the bottom into the murky depths never to be seen again. Everyone agrees that this format is cr@p. Given the amount of open source software that's around to run a proper forum I can't understand why SFM wont implement something better.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
better in what way?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
Hey 555 and Simon. it was my post under general, hence probably cant get it back.
Simon, how about asking the tech guys to edit the database field for the share code (I had it under general) as say AMS, then we should be able to find and reply to it.
failing all that, I could try post again or email it to you 555.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Jest click on your name, kr!pto. Its all there.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Hi. Thanks Kr!pto I do have it. The point being that its a major mission to find stuff that has gone off the screen. And if we are trying to encourage discussion around the topic it dies when it scrolls off the bottom. Simon...Check out www.f1chat.co.za Different theme, but you will get the idea.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
ah, of course yes. ta. me forgetful this morning. yawn.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
555, sure I now of those and others. But in reality all that is missing here is an ability to search? Surely?
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Search would help, but think of someone reading the forum every couple of days. He ( or she ) would really know that the discussion had gone on and therefore could not contribute. What does every one else think ( Assuming my post is here long enough for them to read it )
0 Kudos