Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

China down 9,2%

liquid
Contributor
Does this make a bullish case for gold?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
john_1
Super Contributor
All it does is remind us the negative power of a highly geared market.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Could bennefit the dollar as Chinese investors scramble for US Treasuries to protect capital. But would weaken the rand too, so, would maybe see gold shares perk up.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
When is that big girl's blouse gonna come back and answer question like these?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Should have very little to do with gold, but if you were involved in that market, you would've doubled your money since August!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How! gnd has moved R4 in the last couple of months and the gold shares have gone no where!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
If you'd invested in the Chinese stock market. Check out Murray's recent chart for it, and how he pointed out there was no supports on the way down. v interesting.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
SXorry Wizard, I thought you meant the gold market. Yes China has been going nuts..Now that was freudian.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
where can you find murrays charts
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I am afraid you have to be part of a very special club.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
john you old queen i wasn't speaking to you this time. please check my response to you after you told me to "win with grace"
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Old Queen! Are you missing chartist, already! I saw that no problem. As for Murry, I was in contact with him when they stopped posting them on Equinox, he included me in his mail list, I dont know how else you get them as they are for the industry only these days.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ak okay. thanks for that. & im sure chartist will get bored & come back in a couple weeks....after the day of silence he had he owes us a second coming
0 Kudos