Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Choices choices

Not applicable
So now I am in range with both of my pocket rockets. IMP (about 195/200) and AMS (about 690/700) both under/at/on support where I think value is starting to show for an upturn play. Now to decide which has better prospects. Both still have a little colsolidation to do before the upswing and I dont see too much if any more downside. But the choices are ever so interesting. These two guys do not seem to re-act the same when they change and often one will overtake the other when climbing (in perentage terms) but the issue is they seem to share the spot light and neither seems to over shadow the other. The difficult part thus is which to choose as inevitably money can be made from either, just if one does better than the other I unfortunately often choose the lower performer (still make some cash but less than had I chosen the other - "ahh yes that I wish I had emotion"). This is my personal experience and I wish each of you well if you decide to choose one or the other ;-)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
Yeah...AMS at R681.Nice deal.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Choose both...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jimmo, my risk selection does not allow me to enter two shares in the same sector for trading. So I have to choose one or the other and it looks like IMP might be the player for the day.
0 Kudos