Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Christmas Gift

Preston
Super Contributor
AS reward for his dedication to this forum and to CNBC Africa, i am going to buy Princess Leia a Bruce Lee karate outfit and enrol him for chineszze lession.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
I'll throw in a set of used chopsticks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'll give the chineszze lessions. Here's lession numba 1: 1) Great...............................................Fa Kin Su Pah 2) Are you harbouring a fugitive.......................Hu Yu Hai Ding 3) See me ASAP.........................................Kum Hia Nao 4) Stupid Man..........................................Dum Fuk 5) Small Horse.........................................Tai Ni Po Ni 6) Did you go to the beach?............................Wai Yu So Tan 7) I bumped into a coffee table........................Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni 8) I think you need a face lift........................Chin Tu Fat 9) It is very dark in here.............................Wao So Dim 10) I thought you were on a diet.......................Wai Yu Mun Ching 11) This is a tow away zone............................No Pah King 12) Our meeting is scheduled for next week.............Wai Yu Kum Nao 13) Staying out of sight...............................Lei ing Lo 14) He is cleaning his automobile......................Wa Shing Ka 15) That is not right..................................Sum Ting Wong 16) Your body odour is offensive.......................Yu Stin Ki Pu
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
So Simon "Wai Yu Mun Ching...Woa So Dim"
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
Mammon that is "FA KING FA NI" :-) Lol!
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Oi,Presto, do you have dogs!!!!